Darkness of Poverty can be removed with Light of Literacy. Nelson Mandela says, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. Without education, everything is dark. Girl education is equally important as the education of girls brings high returns in terms of breaking cycles of poverty and aiding economic growth.
In the tea belt of North Bengal the dropout are very alarming due to the close garden and poverty. We support the Right to Education Act, 2009, and fixed our aim to increase school retention and improving the quality of education.
Our work in the services to education wing covers the following areas:
1) To turn the school dropouts to school
2) To spread digital education among the tribal students
3) To support the school in mid-day meal particularly in tribal school
4) To help school for conducting special classes e.g. Computer literacy, spoken English etc.
5) To distribute dress, books and other material like Bags, Pens, Pencils, Eraser, Scale, Water Bottle and school uniform to poor and needy students .
6) We are also providing computers wherever the school authorities request.