Lack of adequate health facilities for the rural people, it is very difficult to control the spread of diseases and reduce the growing rates of mortality. Special attention is needed to the health care in rural areas. Because of the illiteracy and poverty the people in rural area ignores the importance of sanitation and hygiene which causes environmental pollution leading to the break out of a number of diseases.
Our efforts in the area are:
1. Arranging medical camp for health check-up in the remote villages
2. Awareness camp in the remote area for health and hygiene to reduces drug abuses, tuberculosis, cancer, AIDA etc.
3. Awareness on safe drinking water
4. Distribution of anti-hygiene materials in the remote villages.
5. Mal Nutrition programme for needy child