The terms and conditions for users of the website of SODEPUR ASSOCIASION FOR HELPING AND RURAL SERVICES INITIATIVE, hereunder further mentioned in all the writing with abbreviation SAHARSI, (www.sahassi.in) has been described in the following lines;
1) SAHARSI reserves the rights to make any changes by way of online procedure at any point of time in the Terms and Conditions whenever feels necessary and after change the terms and condition if anybody is using the site, it will be presumed that the users accepted the modified constitutes.
2) The terms and condition is an agreement between SAHARSI and the user/visitor of this website. The website contains information, text, names, logos, images, pictures and many other symbols as well as all services available to the users through the website are related to SAHARSI only, which is governing the use of the said web site through this agreement.
3) Users whenever using or browsing the said site it is presumed that it will be used for lawful purpose and SAHARSI will not be liable for any damage, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages occurs by using of this site.
4) SAHARSI is not giving any warranty of error free and uninterrupted use of the site, virus free, reliability of material included and functionary accuracy.
5) The user of this site is solely responsible for all the information supplied to us and we expect that the information will be not a false and misleading, inaccurate, not acquired by fraudulent manner, not by violating any trademark, copyright, patent or other proprietary right, or not violated any law, ordinance or regulation while departing the information to us.
6) The publication, displaying, commercial use of any material items, figures of this website is strictly prohibited without prior permission from the authorities of SAHARSI. Nothing contained herein shall be interpreted as conferring any licence bySAHARSI to use of any or all item that is displayed in the site.
7) Copying of the documents for personal uses are allowed only when the source, references and copyright of the documents are indicated and no modification, partially or fully is allowed for such act.
8) The users and SAHARSI are independent contractors and not act as any agent, not having any franchise relationship, not any employee-employers relationship, not any business relationship can be created by this user’s agreement.
9) If the users experience any direct or indirect damages use of the contained, services, any inaccuracies or omissions, defects from tis website, SAHARSI will not be responsible or liable to any user of the website.
10) Any controversy or claim arising out of our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules applicable to Kolkata jurisdiction. Such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and not in consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.