The Indian tribal society is a unique society with diversity of nature and people but due to the poverty, poor health and sanitation, illiteracy and other social problems the tribes are handicapped to take the economic benefit of common property.
We are mainly working for the tribes in the following areas:
1) Spreading awareness of entitlements under Government programmes in low literacy pockets
2) Awareness camp for anti-trafficking measures in remote villages and closed tea garden.
3) Promotion of education among tribal girls
4) Basic Computer Training under Digital Literacy Mission for the tribal people
5) Material help to needy students